Do you have a tile cutting project on your to-do list? Many remodeling efforts, construction endeavors, artistic projects and more require precise tile cuts. What method do you turn to for these finishes? For the best results, consider tile water jet cutting in San Francisco, CA.
Why? It offers several advantages. Don’t miss out on these by adhering to old-school cutting processes. Take full advantage of modern methods with water jet cutting. When using water jet to cut tile, you and your project will benefit in five ways:
- Low risk: Have you ever heard about a tiling project ruined by discoloration or deformities created in the material during cutting? Maybe you’ve experienced this yourself. It is a definite possibility with some cutting methods. They pose a risk to the product as it is being cut. The method can also put the person cutting at risk. Toxic fumes or dust generated by saws and blades can be extremely hazardous. With tile water jet cutting in San Francisco, CA, these risks are eliminated. The method offers a safe, high-quality alternative that protects both the one doing the cutting and the material being cut.
- Low waste: Tile water jet cutting in San Francisco, CA results in little to no waste of the tile material. For those who are on a project budget (and who isn’t?) or want to reduce costs as much as possible (and who doesn’t?), this method is ideal. The nature of the cutting creates precise pieces that waste very little material. Waste goes down, and the bottom line goes up.
- Low maintenance: How often do you have to sharpen your saw blades? Between sharpening and replacement, you probably invest a lot of time, energy and money in blades. Switching from these traditional methods to tile water jet cutting in San Francisco, CA offers a low-maintenance option. No blade or saw sharpening is involved. Simply point and cut.
- High efficiency: Want to reduce the required number of steps in your project? By using tile water jet cutting in San Francisco, CA, you can do just that. This method typically removes the need for secondary finishing. Its precision cutting creates smooth edges. The lack of rough edges makes the project easier and quicker to complete.
- High precision: With tile water jet cutting in San Francisco, CA, you are able to cut the most intricate tile designs. Patterns and shapes that are impossible with other methods become a reality with this process. It creates smooth, precision cuts of all sizes, making it perfect for nearly every project, especially those with intricate designs.
Would you like to start reaping the benefits of these advantages? Contact the professionals at Mach 1 Waterjet, Inc. to get started on your next project. We are experts at cutting tile, stainless steel, aluminum, copper, glass, granite, wood, ceramics and more. Before you start your next tiling cut, get in touch with our team. At Mach 1 Waterjet, Inc., our number-one priority is customer satisfaction. We provide reliable services at competitive prices. Find out more today!